Helping you save for what matters
FREE Checking – really!
Our Checking Account really is FREE! No hidden fees and no hoops to jump through to get it. And FREE stuff comes with it!
- NO minimum balance required
- NO monthly service fee
- FREE Visa Debit Card (on approved credit)
- FREE Online Banking
- FREE e-Statements
- FREE Online Bill Pay
- Surcharge-FREE transactions at 47,593+ ATMs
- FREE Telephone Account Access (888-794-0052)
- Heck, we’ll even talk to you for FREE in person or by phone!
- FREE Mobile Banking!
For longer term saving goals
A share certificate is great if you can save your money for a longer time to get a better savings rate. And Cutting Edge CU Account Package members receive an even higher rate!
- Terms from 6 – 24 months
- $1,000 Minimum Opening Balance
- Dividends paid quarterly
- Automatic renewal
- Early withdrawal penalty
EASY $AVE CertificateCD
Don’t have $1,000 to open a traditional certificate? Our Easy $ave CD makes it EASY for you to save!
- Only $100 Minimum Opening Balance
- Add $20 per month (or just $10 per paycheck)*
- 15-month or 30-month terms
- Higher dividend rate on your savings**
- *Direct deposit or automatic payment/transfer required
**APR (Annual Percentage Rate) and APY (Annual Percentage Yield) is determined by amount and term your CECU Account Package level; see CECU Rate & Fee Schedule for APR/APY. Maximum balance is $5,000. An early withdrawal fee may apply.
Earn higher dividends while still having access to your money.
A Cutting Edge CU Money Market account pays a higher rate than our traditional savings.
- $2,500 Minimum Opening Balance
- Additional balance tiers earn even higher dividends
- Make deposits anytime to increase balance
- Up to three withdrawals per month with no penalty
Start saving early for the holidays!
Get a jump on your holiday spending with a Cutting Edge CU Holiday Club account. It’s kind of like layaway for your money! Save a little each month (set up a direct deposit from each paycheck) and you’ll have the funds when the holidays arrive.
It’s also a great way to save for your property taxes because it matures on the first business day in October!
- No minimum balance required; maximum balance is $5,000
- Deposit money to the account any time
- Early withdrawal penalty may apply prior to maturity
- Account closure prior to maturity will result in forfeiture of accrued dividends
We know life is a long and unpredictable trip, and we are here to empower you by offering the right tools to get back on the road to financial wellness. The Crossroads checking account is an opportunity for those who may have taken some detours in the past, to get back on the road to successful management of your finances.
Share Savings Account
It’s called share savings account because it represents your “share” or ownership of the credit union. With only a minimum balance of $5.00 in this account you are considered a member-owner of the credit union with all the benefits that provides. Set up payroll deduction or automatic transfers to start a good habit of regular savings to pay yourself first.Contact Us to Open an Account View Rates